A Little Bit About Sue
Nicknamed the 'female David Ogilvy', Sue is a 7 figure entrepreneur best known for her magic writing skills and cutting edge strategic savvy.
While known as a 'word wizard', Sue is much more than 'just' a copywriter; her 25 years of international strategic experience has taught her how to turn WORDS INTO WEALTH.
To that end, she currently teaches companies around the world how to implement her Fusion Marketing™ Formula, a unique blend of content, social media and email marketing which delivers high-octane, high-ROI results.
From Palo Alto to Paris
A native Californian and Stanford graduate, Sue helped run BBDO Europe in Paris before venturing out on her own in the mid-90s.
Since then, Sue has worked internationally with some of the greatest companies in the world including Nike, Lego and Ericsson as well as dozens of smaller companies, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
Highlights of Sue's Career
- VP Communications Director BBDO Europe (Paris and New York)
- Account Director (Ogilvy & Mather)
- Developed and written communications strategies and copy for Fortune 500 companies, universities and dozens of entrepreneurs.
- Published author of Mastering Web 2.0 (Kogan Page, London)
- Author of the well-known breakthrough Future Studies
- Infusionsoft Certified Partner (for the last 3 years)
- Stanford University Graduate (B.A.)
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies Graduate (M.A.)
Some of Sue's Credentials...
Stanford University Graduate
Certified Social Media Consultant
Infusionsoft Certified Partner
Published Author (Kogan Page London)
Certified Social Media Advertising Expert
Certified Content Marketing Expert
Want To Talk To Sue?
So it's up to you. You can keep going with the 'same old, same old' (and getting the same old results). Or you can get help from an online marketing veteran. STOP being the 'best kept secret in town'. START enjoying the success you deserve.